Thank you for your interest in offering an After the Boxes Are Unpacked study for women who have been uprooted by a move!
Since 1995 this Bible study has been offered wherever women find themselves brand new and starting over: churches, military installations, homes, seminaries, missionary organizations, corporate settings around the world, and ONLINE.
The study is available in three formats
1. Online. Just Moved Ministry is putting together small groups (4-5 members with one facilitator) made up of women who have contacted us with a desire to participate. A study group could also be formed by a facilitator who already knows a woman or women who want to go through the study with her. Online study groups registered with Just Moved Ministry can take advantage of discounted pricing to watch Susan Miller teach the material using our video streaming option. Facilitator Guidelines for Online Study Groups, a detailed and comprehensive downloadable pdf, is provided. Learn more
2. 3-DVD, 12-session Video Series. Watch Susan Miller as she leads a group through the After the Boxes Are Unpacked study. A Facilitator Guide is included to help a facilitator lead the discussion following each viewing. Each member of the study group should have a copy of After the Boxes Are Unpacked (2016 edition) and it is highly recommended that each member have her own Newcomer Study Guide, a personalized and helpful companion to the study. Call in your order to get a discount on the books, 480-991-5268.
Video Series Sample
3. The third format is the Study Start-Up Kit. It contains everything you need to offer an After the Boxes Are Unpacked study for up to 6 people. Included:
- 1 Teacher Guide. Includes weekly lesson plans, chapter objectives, icebreakers, ideas for getting the women to share, visual aid suggestions, scripture references, and prayers.
- 7 copies of Susan Miller's book, After the Boxes Are Unpacked
- 6 Newcomer Study Guides.
For each format it is highly recommended that each group member has a copy of After the Boxes are Unpacked and its companion Newcomer Study Guide . The Newcomer Study Guide will enrich the experience of each woman and facilitate spiritual and emotional growth.
When you order After the Boxes are Unpacked for your group members from Just Moved, you receive a discount on the book and you support the ongoing efforts of the ministry to direct women to Jesus Christ as they experience a challenging time in their lives.
An After the Boxes Are Unpacked leader or facilitator who registers her group with Just Moved Ministry is offered one-on-one guidance, teaching tools and ideas, a monthly newsletter, and promotion of her class on the Just Moved Ministry website and Facebook page. Posters and brochures for you to customize and publicize your study are available as well.
For more information, please call Just Moved Ministry at 480.991.5268, Monday - Thursday, 9am to 4pm, MST. (Summer office hours, June 1 - July 15: M-Th, 9am-3pm, MST)
When you purchase The Video Series or the Study Start-Up Kit for a group study from Just Moved Ministry you get one-on-one coaching and encouragement and access to our After the Boxes Are Unpacked Teaching Resources. Provided in the After the Boxes Are Unpacked Teaching Resources are handouts suggested for each session, teaching and publicity ideas, and publicity materials to get the word out about your study, including a reproducible poster, brochure, and half-page flyer.
Order a Study Start-Up Kit. Everything you need to offer an After the Boxes Are Unpacked study.
Order the Video Series. A simple way to offer the After the Boxes Are Unpacked study and a valuable resource in any church or military chapel library.
Read what people are saying about the After the Boxes Are Unpacked study...
Dr. Dennis Rainey
Former President, FamilyLife
Just Moved Ministry picks up where the moving van drops off. Through their After the Boxes classes, marriages are strengthened during the stress of relocation, parents are equipped to help their children cope with a move, and women are given biblical principles and encouragement.
Dr. John Trent
Author: Encouraging Words
President of StrongFamilies.com
Susan is doing a tremendous job of helping women deal with the trauma of transition. Her material can help anyone who wants to move ahead in a healthy way after they have experienced a move or major adjustment. I highly recommend her workshops and materials.
Family Life Ministries
Little Rock, Arkansas
Your ministry has had such a huge impact here at Family Life as we use Susan's book with every new woman who comes.
"For anyone who has been through a move, this ministry has an incredible support group to help you through each phase of this process. I can't tell you how instrumental this group of ladies has been in my life. They helped me work through each emotion in this journey. I have made lifelong friends through this group and know with everything in me that this was a God thing for my life!"
Paulette in IA